TRUST THE EXPERTS
With years of experience servicing all caravan makes and models, Mandurah Caravan Repair Centre is your one-stop location for scheduled servicing on your caravan that won’t void your warranty.
Our team of qualified service technicians follow the recommendations set out by your caravan’s manufacturer and handle all work with the utmost care and professionalism.
gET THERE SAFELY WITH REGULAR PROFESSIONAL SERVICING OF YOUR CARAVAN
To ensure a safe and incident free trip, you need to ensure your caravan is regularly being serviced by a professional. We recommend a general service every 10,000km with a regular check up of your caravan’s undercarriage as well - including checkup of the chassis, brakes, suspension, bearings and lights.
Our Full Service involves a full operational review of your caravan from top to bottom including:
- Undercarriage – tyres, wheels, brakes, bearings, axles, suspension, hand brake
- Jockey wheel / landing gear lubrication
- All moving components
- Water Ingress – windows, door, skylight & vent seals. Body joins. Wheel arch joins.
- 240V System – circuit breaker/RCD operation
- 12V System – battery condition, charging systems operational
- LPG System – pressure tested for leaks
- Furniture adjustment – latches, locks and stays
- Chassis – rails, outriggers, cross-members, drawbar/A-frame, coupling
- Exterior signal lights
- Body – signs of damage or deterioration
- Fresh Water System – pressure tested for leaks, water tank mounting
- Canvas wear
- Gas struts
- Grey/Black Water System – tested for leaks, water tank mounting
- Lighting system
- Appliance test
REQUEST A SERVICE APPOINTMENT
WE CAN ALSO
Perform caravan modifications and applicance upgrades
All types of insurance repairs and warranty work, working with all major insurance providers
General repairs including awning repairs, panel damage and undercarriage damage
Certified alko esc installation
We also stock a huge range of parts and accessories